Real Estate Study List……
Real Estate Courses…...
Home Vestors’ Course – Income for Life! Autumn 2009 (Sept.-Dec.) 4 months Online
Costs: $1250. plus $39 per month website access fee. Comment….. This is an excellent, well packaged course bought locally as a franchise course…re-packaged and sold along during hotel presentations of the course and followed up both online and at a consultation office for questions and collaboration of investing along with the presenter. He had an alliance with a mortgage investment group who provided the mortgaging for investors wishing to invest with him, his company: Income for Life. Several people did well, however, in 2011 the company folded up. The franchise company, Home Vestors’ operates all across the United States and is regarded as the top real estate course information in providing the following materials and real estate strategies….
Course Contents as follows:
- How You Can Make $232,016.96 a Year (Every Year) Investing in Real Estate Without Having to Touch a Screw Driver!” – Article….16 pages.
- Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Renting Your Homes Using Rent To Own Programs: The Entire Rent to Own System….55 pages, plus Contract Forms.
- Complete Step-by Step Guide to Buying & Re-Selling Mobile Homes for Massive Income. The Entire Home Mobile Investing System….about 50 pages plus Contract Forms.
- Book: The Greatest Money-Making Secret in History by Joe Vitale…111 pages.
- Article: The Art of Money Getting by PT Barnum…26 pages.
- Monthly Newsletters & Monthly Booklets: e.g BC Real Estate News, BC Real Estate – Statistics. Real Estate Services Act – Chapter 42.
- Summaries.Com: The Cashflow Quadrant – Rich Dad’s Guide To Financial Freedom by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter (Public Accountant).
- Audio CD’s,……
- How To Be Financially Free In Seven Months.
- Costly Investor Mistakes.
- How To Make Money Multiply Consistently, Constantly and At Will!
- How To Build Wealth Investing In Real Estate.
- An Interview With Thane Merrill Of The Hit TV Show “Flip This House”.
- How To Become A Real Estate Mini-Mogul.
- The Union Documentary.
- An Interview with Author Alan Corey.
- Rob Minton & Mark Zuzek Interview Comment: The course content includes how to search for properties, how to advertise for renters who want to own their property …..complete with all the scripts and tips and forms needed to be successful in this business. The downside of this business the way the objectives are set up are that the government of Canada are now demanding no “Zero Down” application for mortgages and are requiring 20% down, perhaps 15% to certain ‘qualified mortgage approved borrowers’. Nevertheless, it is still a workable and viable way to invest in real estate, and always will be…..an excellent course!!
Tax Sale Lists.com by John Lane….The Tax Sales Course. Autumn 2009 (Nov-Jan.) 3 Months Online……
Cost: $1500 USD The Course was taught by John Lane live, online while giving Powerpoint Presentations. Follow up by sending emails for information print out. Personal Consultations with John Lane extra cost, quite expensive.
Comment…. There are several ‘fake’ Tax Sale Courses online, mostly presented by so-called guru’s whom have never even done a tax sale. John Lane, formerly CEO and foundational developer of the bank of Savings and Loan’s of the US Government, was given an opportunity by Kinder & Morgan to develop and invest in Tax Sales all around the US. Through his scrutiny, $377 million from Kinder Morgan were invested by him as an Institutional Tax Sale Investor. Retiring from there, after 14 years he continued to invest for a wealthy individual from California. As there was no information which exclusively collected and organized tax sale information in any comprehensible format, John Lane was the first to do so…..while being employed with Kinder & Morgan. As with any major embarking, he had an entire floor of employees plus a team of fourteen lawyers in the floor above him at his disposal. Over a period of 14 years he created the most unique, detailed database of tax sale information and gives access to all of it in his course material. Kinder Morgan is the wealthiest real estate owner in North America, diversified also into Oil and Pipeline Development.
Recognizing the importance of this excellent course, I took the liberty and the hard work of printing out and compiling each of the manuals given in the course. Approximately 1500 pages separated in 14 titled binders.
My stint with Tax Sales was taking a trip to Detroit, Michigan in September 2010 because it is a Tax Deed State and I was aware people had gone there, paid for the overdue taxes on properties then immediately sold them. My plan was the same. Arriving there, going immediately to the Court House, I got a list of Tax Deed properties with taxes overdue. During the next two days sorting through the thousands of such properties on the data print out, I made a list and a route on a local city map, then went and visited each property. Seeing the properties, taking pictures of them….I realized that the entire city was bankrupt…. that while most properties/houses could be bought for $1200-$1400, the amount of repair to make them saleable was excessive…..after talking with some realtors i understood the time to sell them would take longer than the day I had expected. The only way to be successful in Detroit would be to move there for at least three months and likely better to stay an entire year. Selling would have to be online as almost everybody in Detroit was desperately broke and unemployed with the now defunct auto-making industry having been moved from Detroit to China.
An interesting note: Prior to this trip, I had gone down to Vancouver to the Vancouver Chinese Consulate and spoke with the chief commercial investment manager. He asked me how much I had wanted: “A billion?”. Quite startled, I told him “No, just $5 million, preferably one person or at the maximum 5 with a million each”. I told him I was on my way to Detroit. He told me he couldn’t help me. Obviously, he had clients with greater intentions than those of mine.
That was in 2010. Recently last summer (2013) in the news it came that Detroit, as a city has gone bankrupt and China…the government of China was going to invest a billion in Detroit. Why was Detroit broke? What has happened was Detroit was unable to pay the interest rate to the Royal Bank of Scotland (the loan written up was then “re-written” with a higher yet interest rate by using the people’s pension funds to pull them out of the last round of payments….but the city is definitely bankrupt). This is the first direct sign of financial collapse in the United States. The thief, the Royal Bank of Scotland was also one the major players in the Libor Scandal in London. What is Libor? It is the transaction location in London where the multi-national banks conspire to swap interest rate profits amongst each other. For instance the ‘swappers’ i.e. the bank libor-trading managers have a ‘code’: e.g. a guy calls up and says “I need fried egg with this one”. This means that in the concourse of the bank’s trading e.g. $50 billion dollars, he wants a million deposited into his account’. Riddled to the core, every trader has been scalping inside of every trade…..but not just ‘rumor’ any more…..they got caught! Hence, the Libor Scandal. These interest rates in this Detroit instance came to the Royal Bank of Scotland paid from the hard earned pension funds on the backs of the poor Detroit citizens built up during the time Detroit was the major vehicle manufacturing industry……and they…..now! since Sept 2013, they no longer will be able to receive or get their pensions fund payments they desperately depended on to survive. I do not want to work with Banks in my real estate investment deals!
The U.S. Tax Sale Course Content Tax Liens & Tax Deeds; also a Course in Asset Recovery. Asset Recovery is where you find ‘forgotten financial assets e.g. proceeds from a Tax Lien or Tax Sale that are due to previous owner by the State or County. You contact them and inform them of the amount due to them; you receive a certain percentage of the dollar amount of the assets you helped recover for the person.
Printed Course Version: Approximately 14 Binders with 1500 pages – of printed “reference material” 1500 pages comprised in the following binders:
- Comprehensive Guide to Tax Sales, Binder 1 & 2.
- Tax Liens Manuals – Rules & Regulations – Alabama to Louisiana
- Tax Liens Manuals – Rules & Regulations – Maryland to New Jersey
- Tax Liens Manuals – Rules & Regulations – Connecticut to Wyoming
- Tax Lien Auction Sales Info Tax Deed States Only
- Tax Deed – California Tax Deed Manual – Rules & Regulations
- Nevada Tax Deed Sales – Rules & Regulations
- Workshop Online Notes
- Power-point Online Workshop Notes
- Important Info For Tax Sale Auction Info to Read Prior to Usage
- Asset Recovery
Foreclosure Wealth Home Study System
•Cost: $1150. Never opened…didn’t have the time and still don’t yet! Excellent for Short Sales for Luxury Homes.
Includes 3 Binders:
- Foreclosure Wealth Home Study System. Also with 11 DVD’s, with extra 3 Bonus DVD’s. Plus: 16 CD’s with 4 more Bonus CD’s and a CD Forms and Documents disc.Two Binders:
- Agent Referral Money Machine. 6 DVD’s with 2 Bonus DVD’s.
- Also CD Package: 14 CD Disc’s with 4 Bonus CD Disc’s Plus: Special Bonus 2 DVD’s Virtual Short Sale Investing.
Comment on DC Fawcett and Course/Website. I have to say DC Fawcett appeared ‘honest’. That was the sense i got when researching about Real Estate on the Internet….eventually subscribing to his emails, i found integrity in what the emails were saying and so continued to subscribe while every so often looking at them. During one such email, he was recommending a certain guy who was teaching Purchasing Commercial Properties. So, I say “Thanks to DC, I found Dave Lindhal.”
Commercial Training Academy……
Cost: $1150 Workshop, Travel Cost another $2000 i.e – Flight to and from Orlando, Florida
Comment….. This was a very inclusive course, so, I’m going to give a comment first before listing its package contents.
Original Goal in Real Estate
• My original goal was to utilize Home Vestors program for local investment. I had one investor, a friend who was investing with me….he also wanted to invest with me handling things for him in Home Vestors’ program, however, his wife didn’t want him investing in real estate at all. The Home Vestors program required the signing for a regular mortgage, I could not qualify for such as my low income in self employment did not meet the criteria, he also could not get a loan without his wife signing on the line. So… Home Vestors for the time being was put on the shelf. The original goal then became an extended goal i.e. I found the Tax Sale Lists.com online course interesting as I had taken a Tax Sale Workshop Course as an invited member to The Freedom Investment Club here in Vancouver, that was in 2004. It was a very good workshop and I understood the process clearly. However, the information was marginal in that much of the probable needed information in its detail format was not present, nor was there given any source for getting it again as the Freedom Investment Club had for the most part moved on to other types of investment. I like to be careful, and thorough in my research, so I was very happy that John Lane provided all the detail about Tax Deeds and Tax Liens one could ever imagine. In fact his course was an overload, so I printed it out and organized it. The plan then was to enter the United States and do a deal….get a tax deed property, sell it, and do it again until accumulating enough profits over a period of a year to eighteen months to do something special.
•Eventually, there came the understanding that the best thing to do was to purchase an apartment building as that contained many more rental incomes than a single residence ever could. In preparation for this goal, which ‘turned out to be the real original goal’ ….the hunt began online for an information source on how to do that… beyond it being a tax sale purchase. This proved to be quite difficult, in fact very difficult. Up here in Canada, it is quite impossible to find any course material online for commercial purchasing e.g. an apartment block and the properties up here are so expensive, it is ‘the old boys club’ who play in that game…and it is for all parts and senses, pretty much an exclusive game up here.
• In the US it is quite a different matter, but just like many so called real estate courses i.e. Robert Allen, many courses are scams, rip offs or otherwise infiltrated with dishonest people intent on making the big buck and not caring how they get it. I began a process of paying very, very close attention to the various online real estate companies advertising’s on the internet, and noticed one young man…through his body language… which made me say to myself, this guy is honest so I will subscribe to his daily/ weekly emails he sends out and see how really honest he is over the next months. Sure enough, he turned out genuine and one day about three months later he sent an email about Commercial Real Estate. It was in collaboration with a woman, however, about two months later again, he sent another email about another guy…highly recommending him. Subscribing to this new person, he also seemed honest.
• I also did what I call due diligence by checking out the real estate guru’s workshops listed and going on all over the United States. This guy, also a young guy had a good reputation…..”as the most trusted speaker on the real estate workshop tours!” Further, he was successful independently and further than that he had an educational department which housed 51 employees. After a few months of attending his online advertisement videos, I got the distinct sense or realization that this young fellow was indeed genuine.
• At this point, the original goal changed again….. and this time it was all about Commercial Property….Apartments to be exact, but, notwithstanding should an opportunity come up in Self Storage Units, or a Mobile Home Park or a good Warehouse…that would be the thing to go for too. The only problem and the main problem and a big problem was that my friend ran out of investment money exactly at the point I found this guy, this commercial real estate bona-fide teacher.
• Using near the very last amount if the investment funds, I bought the course and a week after it arrived……..my investment friend and I went to attend the workshop in Orlando, Florida. Three days, 21 hours: A hundred and sixty people attended….everyone sat looking forward and never turned sideways even for a moment and regretted every second getting up to go to the washroom when they had to. Jam-packed…full of the good stuff, it was true….everything you needed to know to buy an apartment or…any type of commercial property for that matter. You almost couldn’t believe it.
• It cost $40,000 of my friend’s investment money with me to get here, and he was here too. There were 800,000 commercial properties for sale in the US and many were desperate and motivated sellers for one reason or another….people were making a fortune by following and adhering to this young man’s plan and we were intending on doing the same too.
• The workshop offered the opportunity to meet other investors….most of whom were students of the same course and were already successful and they seemed interested to invest with each other….either one of them had the money to do it or had some money and someone to help him/her……but ‘being a bit new’ neither my friend or I could attract an investor to invest with us. Consequently it was three short days and three long days in one sense.
• We returned home and I immediately began to re-sort through all the course material and began attending the online tutoring videos which were an additional part of the course content given online: Video Tutorials. I simplified and organized the course material into 18 Booklets which described each facet of the Commercial Property Purchasing Process into its distinct phases of activity…..that took three months.
• Having run out of money for doing actual commercial property investment using my monthly stipend of $2300 as a working wage, I use the last investment money for the Home Inspection Courses at BCIT….thinking that either way even if it is a delay to get into commercial property investment, the home inspection courses would in whatever course of real estate activity one could get involved in…. it would prove to be invaluable in the long run.
• Here in Canada, we both tried, unsuccessfully, to meet or get anyone interested in investing in the US Commercial Real Estate and were essentially regarded as ‘crooks’, trying to steal someone’s money. So….we gave up. Both of us were shaken from our lack of success…. particularly from not even have made “one deal”. We knew that even a single deal of a tax deed sale would provide us some realistic credibility up here and may or may not work in attracting any Canadian investor…..but that if living in or going again to the US, then certainly would have been able to meet investors there.
• It was six months over the winter and the spring before being able to get above our personal disappointment with what had happened. We had failed….and it was hard, very hard to deal with it. Still, we suffer from it…emotional exhaustion, mental wonderings …. reviewing every step taken.. realizing once again and again they were all the correct steps given what we knew, who we knew…..no blame to blame on anyone excepting the accountant that was hired to register the Nevada company……which he delayed and delayed and delayed officiating for our first primal three months. It cost us dearly….perhaps the success we had hoped for itself, but even three months of my wages is $6900 and although I was always busy and went to Detroit during that time to see what tax deeds where really like there…this delay by the accountant taught us a very important lesson: go by your intuition and/or intuitive gut feeling rather than a reference by a friend who you know actually as an acquaintance. The fact is we were scuttled by this Nevada accountant. It was bad news for us, we had an alternative in having some other company registering our company and we should have used them. Explaining what happened to the Nevada City Company Registration office, they forfeited and cancelled the overdue fees as well as the company itself.
• In the meantime after the money was really spent up, that spring my friend prepared to sell his own property which he wanted rezoned and developed as a commercial property and townhouse complex. I introduced him to someone locally whom I knew….he was the only developer I actually knew……and he ran the numbers. After having taken the Commercial Property Training Academy Course, we didn’t get the numbers the way we wanted to see them…..and nor did the numbers in this fashion illustrate how they would make sense to his wife, who, in actuality would make the final decision of what to do. At a third meeting, she never got the answers explained to her and decided to get another developer. For me, it was another round of research and providing weeks of work demonstrating pages of numbers in three different booklets once again in a simplified easy to follow manner. My share, of $60,000 as a commission rate in the sale therefore never happened here also. Unpaid work again, and this was compiled on approximately $9,000 of extra unpaid monthly stipends I put in to try to make one deal, any deal work – anywhere. So, it was heavy on the head and heavy on the heart.
• A struggling time, during which I completed the Home Inspection Courses. At the end of the last course, I decided as a possible last resource that creating the Home Inspection Code Checklist might bring in some income to be able to re-start investing in a cheap property somewhere in BC. It took six months of hard work, the latter part of which was done while being on welfare and working as a very slow part time flower delivery driver….. a poverty life. A year went by and now another year has gone by delivering pizzas to stay alive. Its $6000-$8000 to become a licensed home inspector and more for the cost of additional money to generate business within it to stay alive and make any money to say you are supporting yourself. An income doing pizza delivery is about the same amount one gets on welfare making it impossible to save for practically anything.
• Last year, August 2013, I decided there is nothing left to lose getting myself back into real estate and making a go at it because while being older, when I make one deal that nets $15,000 on a flip, it is more than can be made delivering pizza. But its more than that…..I am actually interested in real estate.
•A few significant things are listed as extra accomplishments during the activity of commercial real estate purchasing venture.
- Design and Creation of a Spreadsheet for The Purchasing Process of Commercial Property
Is made such that the “Comment” section of the spreadsheet……….contains “all of the Commercial Training Academy course material”…. each detail available upon a click for quick reference….with additional explanatory notes/300 pages comprising each single facet of purchasing a commercial property. Is made to provide a snapshot for an interested investor, and for the investor to receive to maintain being updated on the Property, the print out being 8 pages.
- Design and Creation of a Spreadsheet for The Purchasing of a Single Residential Property
This 3 page printout details all important calculation aspects in the purchasing and keeping track of an investment in a single residential property.
- Creation of 18 Booklets Covering Every Aspect of Purchasing Commercial Real Estate
• These 18 Booklets are handily bound in coil binding for secure turning of pages, made for focused referencing on each task in the process of purchasing a commercial property. Very detailed, completely referential to all of the commercial property course material with additional information from the author’s three books. Contains approximately 600 pages of content.
- Creation of a…..40 Page Questionnaire/Booklet in ” Becoming An Expert in Emerging Real Estate Markets”.
• This questionnaire provides a secret by the founder of the course material which has led him to become the proud and honest owner of over 7,000 apartment units valued at over $240 million. A possible notable distinction for myself, is while attending one of the online courses given by the owner of the course to find a suitable property to purchase as a commercial property, out of the many thousands of possible properties the owner could have chosen, following the guidelines in selecting a city, selecting a country, selecting an apartment building to purchase…..the very first one he gave as his example for his online video was the very same first property I independently found and listed as a good property to buy. I then went on to find 9 other properties…..all good buys for investing in the apartment business, but again could not find an investor…..actually i did find one…the only investor I did find was an East Indian advertising on Craigslist and he fell through as being undependable when things got serious. In this case, I had identified several properties local to the Olympia, Washington region.
The Commercial Training Academy Course Material…..
Includes Three Books:
- Trump University: Commercial 102 – by Dave Lindahl.
- Real Estate Markets: How To Find and Profit from Up-and Coming Areas.
- Massive Passive Income Creator: Fast-Track System For Real Estate Profits.
- Commercial Real Estate Investing 102 – Home Study Course.
- Discover The Profits Of Commercial Real Estate – 240 pages. Guidebook with Documents.
- Commercial Training Academy: Forms – all forms necessary to do commercial purchasing. 113 pages.
Commercial Training Academy Booklets, CD’s and Online Videos…..
- Business Plan……developed by Dave Lindahl and usable for one’s own business – this is an example of a detailed nuts & bolts three year business plan to suit any professional lenders scrutiny. Full color with numerous financial charts.
- Booklets – Case Studies & Case Studies Answers
- Booklet: Buy Apartments? …You’ve Got To Be Kidding!
- Why Lease Purchase is fast becoming the seller’s First Choice as an alternative to the traditional way of Selling Your Home Fast!
- Recessions Don’t Matter: 8 Keys To Thriving in Real Estate Investing Right Now.
- Real Estate Insights: 9 Magazines values at $49.99 each. Important and Good Reading.
- Comprehensive Due Diligence Checklist For The Acquisition of Commercial Real Estate.
- Audio CD’s:
- Jump Start Guide.
- CD. Audio Presentation.
- CD. Power-Point Presentation. 1 CD.
- Forms (Contract Forms) 1 CD.
- Inner Circle Audio’s: 1 CD.
- How To Flip Multi-Family
- S.E.C. Syndication Guidelines
- What Today’s Banks Don’t Want You To Know
- Foreclosure Questions 30 Days with Dave
- Grill Dave! – The Truth Behind The Huge Cash Flows of Multi-Family Investing
- 7 Secrets To Real Estate Profits For Busy People
- Conversations with Students
- Online Weekly Videos…..
• Over 100 i.e. Weekly Online Tutorial Videos regarding each aspect in detail about purchasing commercial property. Each one very important, but too long of a list to indicate here.
Comment on Commercial Training Academy
This was such a good course. When we got home from Florida, i used to invite my investor friend over to watch some of the online videos. Just the way Dave taught… we both used to jump in and coincidentally say at the same time “this is a good guy!!!”. You know how it goes: You go online and your largest concern is you are going to get ripped off. Yet, here we were seeing i.e. on the video course…..or hearing him teaching in a webinar…..and your bottom line conclusion “every time!!!”, was “this guy is a Good Guy!!! A Good Guy!” Ha ha ha…….makes ya feel real good…..that the guy you are dealing with….learning from……is actually: honest. And so when you learn the details, and believe me, you can tell when you get the great sense that this or that particular thing he is saying, ‘if you have done any reading at all’….you know for a fact that no one else “so far” has revealed or said this or that detail……and you know, without that particular detail….you would be lost in the fog and not know how to do the deal……or: be lost in the fog and maybe make a deal, but lose money…..because you did not know that is or that particular thing. So, both of us time and again and again were very glad – really glad to be at the computer seeing this guy on the video saying what he was saying the way he was saying it. People who took his course “were making money”. Some had gone on to make hundreds of millions, others were making multi-millions, others were making just enough to support their schooling/university: i.e. a 14 year old boy (with help with his parents, a bit!). Some other Canadians have taken the course too. One guy was on his fourteenth deal the last i heard. A couple of years ago, two ladies did a deal up here in Vancouver and was their first deal after taking Dave Lindahls’ CTA – Commercial Training Academy. Highly recommended, to take a look, go to: http://commercialtrainingacademy.com/
Booklets Made On The Purchasing of Commercial Real Estate
This is the result of six months of work, made to focus on one thing at a time at hand…..
Freedom Investment Club’s Tax Liens and Tax Deeds Course 2004…….
This course was a practical well designed course that was given an 80% approval rate by the participants……made as a fun task type of mock up where the participants got together in small teams, figured out how much money they had to spend and what they would spend it one, then had to go around the hotel in different areas and find the mock up of the Court House to get the list of tax deed or tax lien properties, then do the due diligence in other areas and many other things to finally arrive at the tax sale auction where they bid on a tax lien or went directly and purchased a tax deed property. Very interesting and fun. Later, other participants went on a “hold your hand trip” by bus all together to Arizona and each actually purchased two tax lien properties.
Real Estate Library Real Estate Collectables in My Library……..
*Raymond Aaron Workshop: 3 day event at Surrey Guildford Sheraton Hotel, (Spring – 2004)
Hotel Course Material: Binder – Ted Thompson’s Hidden Secret to Creating Wealth in Real Estate.
Raymond Aaron Binder’s and Book…
• Springboard To Success: A Primer on Joint Ventures ! Includes his valued $10,000 Contract Form.
• A Primer On Joint Ventures with 4 Cassette Tapes.
• Book: Real Estate Success: Raymond Aaron’s Proven Method.
*Robert Allen Workshop: Free -Vancouver’s Robson Street Sheraton Hotel Event – 1 afternoon (Spring 2004)
• My Library Includes Booklets and Cassette Tapes. and the Book: Nothing Down For The 90’s.
•Robert Allen’s Wealth System 2000 – Personal Real Estate Training Binder: Approximately 225 pages.
•Robert Allen’s – Wealth System 2000 – Personal Real Estate Training 16 Cassettes, 4 missing.
•Robert Allen’s – Foreclosure Training 1 12 Cassettes, all present
•Robert Allen’s – Foreclosure Training 2 12 Cassettes, all present
Robert Allen’s Money Power Series Booklets:
- Power Forms: Every Pre-printed Form You Need To Succeed.
- Power Plan 1: A Step-by-Step Map To Your Dream Home In Just 90 Days.
- Power Plan
- A Day-By-Day Guide To Substantially Increasing Your Net Worth Or Putting Cash In Your Pocket In Just 90 Days.
- How To Super-Charge Your Credit.
- You Can Do It! 50 Success Stores of People Earning $15,000 – $50,000 A Year Investing In Real Estate Part-Time.
- Shortcut to Your Dream Home.
- Fast Track To Financial Freedom
- *Robert Allen in Canada, hosted by Raymond Aaron: Super Secrets to Wealth Cassette Case – 8 Cassettes.
Robert Allen Cassette 7 Cassette Tape Sets:
- Money: How To Make It. How To Keep It. The Seven Secrets of Extremely Prosperous People. 7 of the 8 Cassettes (1 missing).
- Empower Yourself! Robert Allen’s Revolutionary 6-Step Empowerment System Will Launch You To The Incredible Success You Were Always Destined To Achieve. 8 Cassettes.
- Nothing Down: How You Can Still Build A Personal Real Estate Fortune Starting With Little Or No Money Down. 4 Cassettes.
- Fast-Track To Financial Freedom: How To Earn Maximum Money In Minimal Time. Powerful Strategies For When You Absolutely, Positively Have To Make Some Serious Money Fast. 4 Cassettes.
- Money Power Seminar: A Live Session With Robert Allen As He Shares His Powerful Systems For Creating Real Estate Riches. 120 minute VHS Video.
- Info-Preneuring: How To Make At Least $1000 A Day Selling How-To Information To Millions Of Eager Infomaniacs. 6 Cassettes.
- Marketing Impact: How To Get Your Customers To Beg To Do Business With You. Ethical Strategies For Persuading Anyone to Buy Whatever Are Selling – Now! 6 Cassettes.
Wright Thurston’s Diamonds In The Rough…..
- Book & Cassettes in Cassette Case.
- 7 Step Checklist For Successful Real Estate Investing – 114 pages. 6 Cassettes.
Wright Thurston’s How To Get Rich the “Wright” Way……
- Book: How To Get Rich the “Wright” Way – Making It Happen. 165 pages. With 4 cassettes, sides A & B.
- Wright Thurston’s Cassettes: 500 Ways To Increase Your Sales And Income 6 Cassettes: Sides A & B is 12 Cassettes. Each cassette numbered 1 & 2, etcetera.
- The Insight System For Planning Your Time and Your Life Booklet – 54 pages. Cassette Tapes: 10 cassettes each with sides A & B.
Russ Whitney’s Real Estate Wealth Building System…..
Russ Whitney Real Estate Workshop: Free – Relax Inn, Richmond Introductory Workshop: 1 Evening on: Investing in Real Estate.
•Russ Whitney’s Keys to Real Estate Financing, Locating & Analyzing 8 Cassettes…with 6 missing. The remaining 2 cassettes: 1. Starting Capital. 2.Attitude & Personal Growth. Wealth Connect Booklet…A Real Estate Investor’s Guide to the Internet…an assortment of official and semi-official websites for all aspects of real estate. Audio CD: Credit – How to Obtain, Increase and Preserve Credit.
Russ Whitney’s Keys to Real Estate Communication, Negotiation & Salesmanship.……..8 Cassettes
- Why Communication Negotiation & Salesmanship.
- Psychology of Effective CNS.
- Safety in #’s/Law of Averages.
- Presenting the Offer.
- How To Get A Banker To Say Yes.
- Developing Winning Habits And Goal Setting.
Earl Nightingale – The Strangest Secret for Succeeding in the World Today….
- 8 Cassettes in cassette case, full set.
Earl Nightingale was a news broadcaster, a reporter who came up with an idea about investing in real estate and how to do it. He became famous when he made this cassette case as it became considered the first information on how to invest in real estate. Next came Wright Thurston and Charles Hobbs. Wright Thurston used to sell computers for IBM in Alaska, he quit that once he had enough money and had figured out how to invest in small apartment blocks. Russ Whitney got involved in real estate because his wife’s father had his own house and one other house from which he collected rent, but wished he had two houses as he would have been able to relax in his retirement.
Real Estate Work Related History